Today is my mom and dad's anniversary but don't call them because I'm sure they are out getting a hamburger. Every year on their anniversary they go out to get a hamburger and have done that since they first got married. It was cheap. A few years ago the missionary that married them got back in touch with them and he and his wife started going out with them to celebrate. How happy I am that my mom had picked up that hitch-hiker under the bridge.
“begin today and write … your goings and your comings, your deeper thoughts, your achievements, and your failures, your associations and your triumphs, your impressions and your testimonies. President Spencer W. Kimball
Friday, January 16, 2009
Happy Anniversary Mom and Dad
Today is my mom and dad's anniversary but don't call them because I'm sure they are out getting a hamburger. Every year on their anniversary they go out to get a hamburger and have done that since they first got married. It was cheap. A few years ago the missionary that married them got back in touch with them and he and his wife started going out with them to celebrate. How happy I am that my mom had picked up that hitch-hiker under the bridge.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Why Clayfrog?
A long time ago (our future animal rights activist who was 3 at the time) found a family of frogs in the clay and decided that was a good name for us because we would save all the frogs.
5 comments:
What a beautiful couple - what a blessing they are in countless lives! Enjoy the burgers:)
You know you are now going to have to tell "the hitch hiker under the bridge story". Please tell someone rented those folks a limo for their anniversary!
They are so sweet!!! You are blessed to have them in your life!!!!
I have so many great memories of your mom and dad! Congratulations to them both! -You can copy my blog address to your list. I think that's all it takes. I'm sure Layne will be calling soon!:)
I forgot to tell you we ate hamburgers that day after talking to you.
Post a Comment