Thursday, January 15, 2009

Headache of the Year

Finally I feel like I might not have a headache for the rest of my life and my family can turn on the lights again. Here is the crazy part my headache is not my typical migraine but is supposed to be related to my breathing and the steroids that I have been off and on for the past year. Ha! you thought my weight gain was just from getting old and eating too many Reese's cups. It probably is but I like to blame it on the "roids". I don't know if I'm believing what the doctor tells me but we will see. Anyone ever heard of a headache due to lack of oxygen? Maybe I need a new doctor or maybe just a long vacation. Oh wait it's tax season I guess I just need to work a lot and then I won't notice the pain anymore.

2 comments:

Joe and Jake Est. 1990 said...

If you are waiting for tax season to heal you....well....feel better soon DD !!!!!

vicki gardner said...

Delores,
I found out that I have a heart condition called trachcadria. My heart beats too fast and the blood doesn't flow right and the heart has to work extra hard to beat. And beleive it or not, the doctor told me that it is because our breathing is crontrolled through our sinuses. Weird huh? to think that the sinuses regulate whether I breath right or not. Or if my heart beats right. beleive me I can tell when it beats to hard. That is probably why I had the respitory failure on the last surgery. So try the oxogen. It will help.
Grandma Vicki
saying see you later
ps I am sending pix from the brthday party and pix of my Closet Door of Fame to you.
Loveya,
Vicki

Why Clayfrog?

A long time ago (our future animal rights activist who was 3 at the time) found a family of frogs in the clay and decided that was a good name for us because we would save all the frogs.