“begin today and write … your goings and your comings, your deeper thoughts, your achievements, and your failures, your associations and your triumphs, your impressions and your testimonies.
President Spencer W. Kimball
Monday, December 15, 2008
For All The Mom's
5 comments:
Anonymous
said...
Love this and I love Mackenzie's concert. Why Laura? and your favorite Christmas Site - well let's just say we are going tomorrow to light a candle in the dark.
I am having one of those moments right now! Thanks for the post, I am laughing and crying at the same time, laughing because it's true and crying because I think this means it is only gonna get worse. I am going to sit here and wallow in self pity for a while.
Brianna, first you must start a blog to play Christmas tag and read your emails. Hopefully you will see this. I hope you lit your candle. That was a cool site and I will tell Laura you are proud of her and her singing. Laura because well she's Mackenzie last summer it was Nim.
A long time ago (our future animal rights activist who was 3 at the time) found a family of frogs in the clay and decided that was a good name for us because we would save all the frogs.
5 comments:
Love this and I love Mackenzie's concert. Why Laura? and your favorite Christmas Site - well let's just say we are going tomorrow to light a candle in the dark.
Is this not the funniest thing EVER! My mom emailed this to me. I think I laughed for at least two days afterward just thinking about it.
I am having one of those moments right now! Thanks for the post, I am laughing and crying at the same time, laughing because it's true and crying because I think this means it is only gonna get worse. I am going to sit here and wallow in self pity for a while.
Brianna, first you must start a blog to play Christmas tag and read your emails. Hopefully you will see this. I hope you lit your candle. That was a cool site and I will tell Laura you are proud of her and her singing. Laura because well she's Mackenzie last summer it was Nim.
I needed this today. I'm thinking about playing each and every day to make life easier.
Post a Comment