Monday, March 2, 2009

Project Snowman! Guess my favorite!

Last but not least from snowball fights to being resourceful with no power as seen in previous post comes what we all love about snow. The snowmen!

Rockman!

Yes! that is my own hair man!(Jenny took the picture.)


Grandma man!

Gardnerman!

Grapico in the Sun Man!


Microsoft/FBI man!

I can't remember what were we thinking man!

Pirates of the Carribean Man!

Lauraman!

Beary Cuteman!

Cow-boy-man!

Mickey Mouse Man!


Hitchhikerman!


Happy to be me man!

5 comments:

The Curlee Family said...

Wow it's a tie for me. I love Rock Man!! But, mouse man is so cute. BTW, I think Nick would have been happy here or there just as long as he didn't have school today-LOL

Kelly said...

I like the hitchhikerman

LeAnn said...

Never seen so many ......men:)
We made a personal decision to only make 1 snowman:)

Greg and Lara said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Joe and Jake Est. 1990 said...

DD! You are hilarious! You made the best snowmen!! I love it! I bet Laura had a great time!!

Why Clayfrog?

A long time ago (our future animal rights activist who was 3 at the time) found a family of frogs in the clay and decided that was a good name for us because we would save all the frogs.