Sunday, March 22, 2009

Week in Review - Happy Birthday to you!

The Week in Review

Monday (March 16)
John has the flu all week long.


Tuesday (March 17)
Started the day with green eggs and ham, green cinammon rolls, and green milk.

Ate Lunch with Laura at school and took in cupcakes, as usual still they just ate the frosting and not the cupcake. I'm thinking that next year I will just send in a spoonful of frosting per child.

Laura turned 10 and informed me she is now a decade and has to have a party this year.
She got 10 gifts - including a much wanted digital camera and her 10 fingernails painted with Yes! Lime Green fingernail polish. She will have her decade party with 10 friends next month just due to our hectic schedule right now.

We went to Chuckie Cheese for dinner to celebrate.

Finally got our picture made. I wonder if Shay will mind that Chuckie is in the picture.


Thursday (March 19)
Celebrated Jenny's Birthday! I know she loved the cake and the fountain.

Friday (March 20)
Gavin turns 3.

I learned what Clippo's are. And I must say they are really fun.


Friday Night would have been fun but sadly I had a migraine so not only did I miss a great meal but a great evening with friends and my favorite CHEESECAKE. My mouth is still watering.

Saturday (March 21)
Gavin's Party

Gavin's party was a Thomas the Train Party. Pizza,Pin the number on Thomas,make a conductor hat,pinata,playdoh,make your own ice cream and a delicious cake made by Amber. Melissa did a great job with his party and I was very impressed. I think there were 50 people there and most of them were under the age of 6.

I had just FB Cedar to tell her I missed her and wished that since Ashley and Amy were home that she and Renae could come visit and guess who rings my doorbell Saturday. Renae will be here Tuesday - I told them I must be dying and just don't know it.
It seemed like old times having these girls in my kitchen.


Sunday (March 22)
A wonderful Sunday with wonderful girls. Amy the tall one even taught the young women in church.


But there are still more birthday's to come this week. March is just a party month.

1 comment:

T said...

That was an action packed post! The spoonful of frosting made me laugh. So true! Looks like fun birthdays and get togethers.

Why Clayfrog?

A long time ago (our future animal rights activist who was 3 at the time) found a family of frogs in the clay and decided that was a good name for us because we would save all the frogs.