Sunday, September 7, 2008

Happy Birthday John

So it is official. John is now 50.




Mackenzie made the cake. She did a great job. She watches Ace of Cakes and has informed us that for her 13 birthday she wants a cake from Duff. I think I better start saving.





She wanted to make sure there was dirt(chocolate graham crackers)so it would look real. Of course me being a Jimmy Johnson fan loved that she put 24 on the coffin. She had no idea why I thought it was so funny.





Probably the best birthday gift he could receive is that Jeff Gordon made it into the chase. Jeff Gordon is his favorite driver in case you couldn't tell.

No comments:

Why Clayfrog?

A long time ago (our future animal rights activist who was 3 at the time) found a family of frogs in the clay and decided that was a good name for us because we would save all the frogs.