Nicholas came home more excited about school than he has been all year. It had absolutely nothing to do with his education but all about Football. It was spirit day and his Team got 2nd place. After looking at these guys I can only imagine what the 1st place team looked like. He is getting ready right now for the game so I hope he is as happy when the game is over.
Yes! that really is red paint in Omar's hair.
I wonder if the paint will stain their faces.
It is now 8:30 and just got home from the game and lucky for us we won by 1 point which means we go to playoffs. Nicholas thinks it's because of his red face but I don't think the coach agreed with him.
3 comments:
This is great. You'll have to let us know if it stains their hair or skin. That would be so funny... For me, probably not so much for you ;-)
I hope it was non acne causing paint :c). Probably not, though. He may need some clearasil after the game :c). Gotta show support for the team, though :c)
I love HS and the fact that you get to dress up all crazy! I think that is so fun! Wow, the football team won by 1 point...what an exciting game.
Post a Comment