Thursday, September 4, 2008

The New Addition to our Porch


Mackenzie received a gift from our friend Jackie. She was so excited. I don't think I have ever seen such a big pumpkin. She has the plan to carve it out to look like her cat. Nicholas has a plan to carve out the center and stick Gavin in there and then let him pop up when people come to trick or treat.

Three Reasons Why Nick's Plan Won't Work
1. It's not his pumpkin.
2. Gavin is 2 - he would never sit in the pumpkin.
3. We have lived in the same house for about 18 years now and we have had I think a total of 10 trick or treaters. None in the last 6 years.

No comments:

Why Clayfrog?

A long time ago (our future animal rights activist who was 3 at the time) found a family of frogs in the clay and decided that was a good name for us because we would save all the frogs.