Sunday, October 12, 2008

A New Game of Tag

We all love the game of tag! This may be my favorite game of tag so far. Since today is the 10th month I had to go to my 10th file and since it is the 12th I had to post the 12th picture from that file and tell about that picture. I have pictures from a very long time ago that I never look at so this was fun.

When I was a teenager we created a group called "the masked bandits" and anytime there was something happening to our friends we would leave them a little present and a note and at Girl's Camp we would always roll the stake leaders and leave a bandanna,a MB in shaving cream and a treat. (Now we would probably be called a gang and would be really big trouble.) I made the mistake of telling some of the youth that I had worked with this story so one Sunday morning back in 2001 this is what we woke up to. My kids thought it was great that we might not have to go to church since we couldn't get in the cars. This would not have been so bad except that John had just been called as the Executive Secretary and this was his first meeting and we had company coming to stay with us that afternoon.

I know we are only supposed to post one picture but how can you not give them credit for such a good job. Thanks for the tag Carrie. I needed it especially after my post yesterday. Way to serious for me. This is so much more my style.

So as with any game of tag you now tag a friend. I tag anyone who wants to be tagged to take a look back and post a picture. I especially tag Beth and Bonnie because I don't think they have ever been tagged before.




5 comments:

The Curlee Family said...

So, am I supposed to egg or roll your house? I'm confused...I can do both.

Clayfrogger (a.k.a. Delores) said...

I think not. We know where you live and there are more of us than there are of you.

The Curlee Family said...

LOL; ok ok you're right. I'm just saying. You know how Bruce loves a good joke. With the dogs we're up to 6.

Amanda said...

That is awesome! I can't even remember the last time that happened to my house - or when I did that.

Bonnie's Wealth of Knowledge said...

My picture was pretty boring compared to yours. Sorry. I guess it's that exciting southern lifestyle you live.

Why Clayfrog?

A long time ago (our future animal rights activist who was 3 at the time) found a family of frogs in the clay and decided that was a good name for us because we would save all the frogs.